CompTIA Training & Certifications
CompTIA is the world's leading technology association. CompTIA advances IT professionals with successful industry-leading certifications and business credentials in the areas such as PC maintenance, networking technologies, and security.
The New Horizons *CITY* CompTIA Course Collection provides training and support for all of the current CompTIA certifications including A+, Net+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), Server+, and more.
The collection contains award-winning courseware with breadth and depth across these critical technology subject areas, continually developed to keep up with the constantly changing requirements for the professional certifications. Our simulations offer task-based multipath scenarios to provide realistic practice of these critical technology subjects.
Top Five Reasons to get CompTIA Certified:
- Learn Skills to Get a New Job - CompTIA certifications assure employers of a candidate's basic technology skills and prove you know how to get the job done.
- Preserve Your Job & Salary - As the economic landscape continues to evolve, certifications can lock you into tiered salary levels and prove expertise that stands above the rest.
- Ready to Change Jobs? CompTIA certifications help candidates qualify for new job opportunities, or advance your career in technology.
- Stand Out in the Resume Pile - Validated CompTIA certifications on your resume help you stand out among other applicants, giving you a greater opportunity for an interview.
- IT is Everywhere! IT skills are needed in most companies and there are simply not enough trained IT professionals to fill these jobs.